The counselor is a person to whom the student can always turn in case of personal or academic problems. Baldi’s counselors are trained to assist pupils in the middle school years.
Some of these areas include:
- Help with personal, social, and emotional problems.
- Adjusting to a new school situation.
- Motivating students toward higher scholastic achievement.
- Improving relationships with teachers and classmates.
- Providing access to community agencies when needed.
- Acquainting students with educational opportunities beyond middle school.
- Determining the need for psychological evaluation.
- Acquainting students with career opportunities.
Dr. Flemmings is responsible for providing service to students whose last name begins with A-M and Ms. Stavrakis is responsible for students whose last name begins with N-Z.