- 7th Police District Advisory Council–Providing information on community events.
- School District of Philadelphia & Parents
- Philadelphia Free Library
- Friendship House–Helping children and families cope with emotional difficulties.
- Philadelphia Shriners Hospital–Providing medical care at no cost to children between the ages of birth to 18 years of age for various conditions.
- Cap 4 Kids–Children’s advocacy project of Philadelphia
- Kids Health– A great site to get information on parenting basics like discipline, homework help, and how to talk to your child about tough subjects like sex, tobacco and alcohol. Plus, find out where you can turn for help and support.
- Free Summer Bowling–Kids bowl for free while parents get a discount.
Please take a moment to view various information pertaining to safety at Baldi Middle School.